Friday 13 June 2014

Fade in to... World Cup Fever.

World Cup 2014


Adidas & The Farm company collaboration. 





The only World Cup fever I will be suffering from is being SICK of it before the end of the month.

I detest soccer, not even going to pretend that I'm not the stereotypical girl who loves fashion and hates football, because... I am. I can tolerate it at times, (by tolerate I mean join my boyfriend in the pub while he watches and I browse Pinterest). I will try to take some notice this month, because it will be ALL over the Internet and TV.
I won't ignore the World Cup, but will avoid where possible.





Versace "I love Brazil" designer t-shirt. 



I do like the influence that the World Cup is having on fashion, as seen in some of this weeks posts, I am loving the Sports Luxe trend, sort of girlie lounge wear, glamorous gym inspired clothes and accessories. Versace have launched a "Versace loves Brazil' t-shirt (above) in tribute to the WC '14, and the coveted Adidas & The Farm Company range is selling out fast! Embrace being comfy and stylish this Summer, a winning combination.



The undeniably huge pineapple motif trend SS '14





Brazilian themed trends.


Marie  x



Photo Creds:
http://uk.versace.com/Versace-Loves-Brazil-T-shirt/A70875-A215684,en_GB,pd.html
www.colourfulrebel.com
www.wonderlandmagazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment